- Garmin GPSMAP 8622 Action Pack w/VIRBX Marine Mount
GPSMAP® 8622 Action Pack w/VIRB®X Marine Mount
GPSMAP® 8622 MFD - Preloaded U.S. Canada & Bahamas BlueChart® g2 HD & U.S. LakeVü™ HD - 22"
Take Control of a Beautiful Helm
- Premium 22-inch full HD display with pinch-to-zoom touchscreen control has highest resolution on the marine market
- Configure the full system to provide 1-touch setting access for docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring and more
LI>Beautiful glass helm look with ability to install multiple displays either flush or flat mounted edge-to-edge
- High-performance processor delivers our fastest map drawing ever and enhanced video processing
- Provides a superior user experience across your entire network for radar, sonar and multimedia
GPSMAP 8622 large-format multifunction display features a 22-inch full HD screen with touch control. Sunlight-readable, anti-glare display is exceptionally easy to view and also includes auto-dimming feature for use in low light or at night. New maximum glass design enables you to experience a beautifully powerful, completely networked helm at your fingertips. In-plane switching (IPS) LCD display - an industry first for this class - provides consistent, accurate colors from all viewing angles. It also provides standard USB touch output for use as a touchscreen monitor for Windowsr and Macr operating systems. Install multiple displays with the industry's lowest flush-mount profile or flat mount them edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look. Quick, 1-touch access to the information you need makes boating easier.
Preloaded BlueChart® g2 Charts
Preloaded BlueChart g2 charts for the coastal U.S., Canada and Bahamas are included. In addition to the basic charts, tidal stations, currents, depth contours, IALA symbols and included fishing charts, BlueChart g2 offers smooth transitioning between zoom levels and more seamless continuity across chart boundaries. You can customize your screens with Shallow Water Shading, which allows you to shade all depth contours shallower than what you determine is your safe depth. Fishing charts emphasize bathymetric contours with less visual clutter on the display. And there's also a choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over-the-bow" map views for easier chart reading and orientation.
Preloaded Garmin LakeVü HD Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps include more than 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs. Included in those are more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline and excellent detail of underwater features plus Shallow Water Shading that allows you to designate a minimum depth. Also includes interstates, highways, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas and points of interest, such as docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.
Full System Integration
GPSMAP 8622 integrates various sonar technologies as well as autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and multi-media. User data can be automatically synced for all networked 8400/8600 series chartplotters across multiple helms - everything you need is at your fingertips, all on 1 screen. A full digital switching system uses CZone technology. You can power up your boat while away from the dock, switch on pumps and control lights - even underwater lights. Nearly all of your controls are available right at your fingertips either at the helm or programmed into a remote key fob or an app on your tablet provided by CZone by Mastervolt.
Garmin VIRB®X Marine Bundle - VIRB®X, 10M Rugged Marine Power Cable & Float
VIRB X/XE Rugged 10M Power Cable
Ensure your VIRB X/XE action camera is always powered and ready to go with this 32' (10M) bare wire power cable. The cable works with a power source ranging from 10 V to 30 V DC.
Life Jacket Float Mount f/VIRB X/XE
Keep VIRB X or XE afloat while capturing or participating in your favorite watersports. The life jacket float is perfect for mounting your action camera during on-water activities, including surfing, kayaking, boating, wakeboarding and more.
VIRB® X Action Camera
Tell A Better Story - For Everyone - Waterproof, Compact & Easy-To-Use
Compact, Waterproof HD Action Camera with G-Metrix™
- Video: 1080p/30fps; 960p/30fps; 720p/60fps; 480p/120 with zoom levels
- G-Metrix: Built-in Garmin GPS and sensors track your movements in real-time and display it all in powerful gauges, graphs and more
- Photo: 12 megapixels; burst up to 10 frames per second; time lapse
- Audio: Exposed microphone for extremely clear audio even underwater; wireless HD audio from Bluetoothr-enabled headsets or microphones
- Waterproof to 50 meters without a dive case
The VIRB X action camera shoots rich, high-definition, wide-angle footage at 1080p30, 12 megapixel photos at up to 10 frames per second, and captures more of your action. Designed for the toughest environments, VIRB X is able to dive to 50 meter depths without a case, allowing capture of cleaner and clearer audio. Powered by Garmin GPS, G-Metrix allows you to track and overlay how fast, how far, how high and how intense the moment truly was.
- Amps - Draw: 6.1A
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Cartography Type: Bluechart G2
- Internal/External Antenna: External
- Resolution (VxH): 1920 x 1200
- Screen Size: 22'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 5,000/100
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 29.1 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
GPSMAP 8600 Se...