- Garmin M265LH Plastic In-Hull Mount Transducer w/Depth - 12-Pin
M265LH Plastic In-Hull Mount Transducer w/Depth - 12-Pin
Garmn's best performing 1 kW in-hull, this narrow beam transducer provides crisp image detail.
The transducer has a depth of 3,000 feet; an operating frequency of 42 to 65 kHz and 130 to 210 kHz; a beamwidth of 16 to 25 degrees or 6 to 10 degrees; and a 0 to 30 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
*Not recommended for cored-hull vessels
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv, 7608xsv, 7610xsv, 7612xsv, 7616xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: CHIRP Low (42-65 kHz) & CHIRP High (130-210 kHz)
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Pins: 12-Pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 12.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759142421
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Garmin GT21-TM Transom Mount Transducer, Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVü CHIRP 500W, 260 & 455kHz
Garmin GT41-TM - TM DownVu/SideVu 500W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600W (50/200 kHz) Ducer w/Temp - 12-Pin