- Hella Marine NaviLED Port & Starboard Pair - 2nm - Colored Lens/White Housing
Hella Marine NaviLED Port & Starboard Pair - 2nm - Colored Lens/White Housing
NaviLED Port & Starboard Pair - 2nm - Colored Lens/White Housing
Compact LED navigation lamps. Attractive, power saving and ultra reliable. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, NaviLED® lamps save power on board and provide outstanding durability.
Ultra low current draw
NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2W combined!
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
Pre-wired with Marine Cable
Single core (120mm) or twin core (2.5m) sheathed marine cable assemblies available. Ensures time saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant acrylic lens High impact shroud
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC (earlier version 8-28V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Less than 2W combined
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 60g (with 120mm cable version)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Housing: White
- Lens Color: Red/Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 8"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 760687107743
Quick Guide (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed