ICE 35 Ice Fishing Flasher
Humminbird's ICE 35 Ice Flasher from Humminbird carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 35 Ice Flasher features a fiber-optic flasher display for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 3-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 35 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at assorted depths of 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft.
The ICE 35 includes a 4 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, and beam selections for easy fine tuning. A battery status indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 7 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- 3-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 800 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales: 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 4 button control pad
- Dual Beam 9/19° Transducer
- Battery status indicator
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
- Frequency: 455 khz
- Speed/Temp: N/A
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 100w
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 14"L WT: 12.1 lbs
- UPC: 082324032127
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Features and B...
Customers also viewed