TACO King Starboard Anti-Skid Marine Lumber TACO King Starboard is an anti-skid marine-grade polymer sheet developed to prevent slipping in high traffic areas. This unique product features a...Choose Options
Humminbird XPTH-9-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer w/Temp
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
XPTH-9-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp
Plastic Thru-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design and 30’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (In Open Water Mode).
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XPTH 9 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pins: 7
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 082324053184
Owner's Manual (pdf)
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Supplier Number:
Customers Also Viewed
XPTH-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes...Add to Cart
GT51M-THP - Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair DownVü/SideVü 500 W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600 W (Mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Transducers with Temp (12-Pin)This thru-hull transducer...Add to Cart