FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Jabsco Diaphragm Bilge Pump 12V
Jabsco Diaphragm Bilge Pumps are self-priming, allowing them to be mounted above and outside of harsh bilge environments. This pump meets USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection. Features a built-in hydraulic pulsation dampener and large vibration absorbing pads.
- Diaphragm design allows dry running.
- Quiet operation.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings on shaft and connecting rod.
- Large vibration absorbing pads.
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout for sea water service.
- Meets USCG regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection.
- NMMA type accepted.
- Body Material: Plastic
- Port Type: 3/4" Hose barb
- Voltage: 12V
- Amp Draw: 7A
- Fuse Size: 10A
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Bilge Pump
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Sierra 18-710-24-2 Stainless Steel Hose Clamp 1-1/16" - 2" Diameter Size: 1 1/16" to 2" Std #: 024 Material: Marine Grade 316 stainless steel Sold individuallyAdd to Cart
Jabsco-Rule 500 GPH Standard 12V Bilge Pump With over 50 years of excellence Jabsco-Rule provides superb pumping performance. Helps keep your bilge clear of water. Going through rigorous engineering...Add to Cart