Jabsco Diaphragm Bilge Pump 12V
Jabsco Diaphragm Bilge Pumps are self-priming, allowing them to be mounted above and outside of harsh bilge environments. This pump meets USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection. Features a built-in hydraulic pulsation dampener and large vibration absorbing pads.
- Diaphragm design allows dry running.
- Quiet operation.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings on shaft and connecting rod.
- Large vibration absorbing pads.
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout for sea water service.
- Meets USCG regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection.
- NMMA type accepted.
- Body Material: Plastic
- Port Type: 3/4" Hose barb
- Voltage: 12V
- Amp Draw: 7A
- Fuse Size: 10A
Customers also viewed