Limited Edition Yeti Tundra 35 Seafoam Green Cooler
Limed Release Seafoam Green Color.
The YETI Tundra 35 cooler is the ultra-portable model of Yeti's Tundra line, small enough to easily carry while still packing in up to 20 cans. It’s the best road trip companion you’ll ever meet — some people even refer to it as their YETI Car Seat. Thanks to 2 inches of cold-retaining insulation and extra-thick walls made from UV-resistant polyethylene, this cooler will keep your ice icy whether riding shotgun with you in the A/C, securely strapped to the back of your ATV, or basking in the sun on your boat. And even though it’s the smallest of the Tundra coolers, the 35 is still built to be grizzly proof.
The Tundra 35 portable cooler also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it Yeti's best ice chest for floating down the river on a warm summer’s day with a few cold beers. The non-slip feet keep it from sliding around on your stand-up paddleboard, if you want to go a little more extreme. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy, one-piece construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Core Features for the YETI Tundra 35 Cooler:
- Portable and easy to carry fully loaded
- Small footprint
- Good as a back-seat companion in a truck, car, SUV and four-wheeler
- Fits nicely in a tube and is ideal for paddleboarding
- Will fit in larger kayaks
Rotomolded Construction - makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructable
Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - assures your cooler stays put
Permafrost Insulation - the stronghold of cold
Doublehaul Handles - military-grade polyester rope with a heavy-duty tetured grip
No-Sweat Design - keeps it dry on the outside
Vortex Drain System - a quick twist drains it all
Dimensions L 21" x W 16" x H 15-1/2"
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Tundra 35 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
The YETI Tundra 35 cooler is the smallest in the range of YETI Tundra coolers. With room for 18 of your favorite beverages, it's portable enough to put in the back of your pickup or in your skiff when you're out on the water. Check out more YETI products here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsBsQrmuHk&list=PLT6IyUkzp1o0mHOC_U_u9AshQvY-UNuG4 Get your YETI Tundra 35 cooler here: http://yeti.com/tundra-35-cooler?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=product-videos&utm_content=description Be the first to watch our new videos; subscribe today: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=YETIvideos More YETI: Website: http://www.yeti.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Yeti/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/YetiCoolers Instagram: www.instagram.com/yeti/ This YETI video is about the YETI Tundra 35 cooler.
YETI Tundra 35...The YETI Tundra 35 cooler is the smallest in the range of YETI...