Marinco 50 AMP Easy Lock Power Inlet w/ Back Rear Enclosure
Marinco stainless steel power inlets are solid cast marine-grade 316 stainless steel. Featuring a robust construction and corrosion-resistant materials, Marinco's Power Inlets are built for a long life in harsh marine environments. This model includes a heavy-duty cap strap for strength and durability.
- Easy Lock - Marinco's Easy Lock system is designed to make hook-up quick and easy. With the Easy Lock locking ring installed, connect the cordset to the inlet and turn the locking ring less than a quarter turn. The tabs on the locking ring lock into the inlet for a positive watertight hook-up, while eliminating any chance for cross-threading. Easy Lock inlets have a threaded boss that will accept threaded cordsets as well.
- Each cover on Marinco power inlets is designed to stay hinged open when the cover is lifted up.
- Blades are nickel plated brass for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Interior hardware is marine grade stainless steel.
- Made of flame-resistant UL94V0 plastic
- Glass-filled polyester for strength
- Integral strain relief complies with ABYC requirements
- Multiple positions allow for maximum installation flexibility
- 50 AMP
Customers also viewed