Mercury-Mercruiser Phantom Black Paint
Authentic black paint for Mercury and Mariner Outboards, Sport Jet, and Mercruiser Stern Drives.
Instructions for use:
Use when air and can temperature is between 50°F and 80°F and humidity is 60% or less. Avoid spraying in very windy or dusty conditions. Cover surrounding area to protect from spray mist.
- Prepare surface by priming with Quicksilver Light Gray Primer
- Wipe surface lightly with tack cloth to remove sanding particles and dust.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often during use.
- Hold can upright 8-10 inches away from surface and apply thin, even coats using a steady, uniform, back and forth motion. Keep the can in motion while spraying.
- Release button after each stroke.
- Dries to the touch in 20 minutes, to handle in 1 hour, and fully dry in 24 hours.
- Apply second coat within one hour or after 24 hours otherwise paint might wrinkle or lift.
- Apply Mercury Clear Coat 30 minutes after base color has been applied.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -