Mercury-Mercruiser Phantom Black Paint
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Quicksilver Mercury-Mercruiser Phantom Black Paint
Phantom Black is an authentic black paint for Mercury and Mariner Outboards, Sport Jet, and Mercruiser Stern Drives. This aerosol paint is easy to apply and features a fast-drying and high-gloss formula. Use Phantom Black Paint with Quicksilver Light Gray Primer for better adhesion.
How to Apply Quicksilver Phantom Black Paint
Use when air and can temperature is between 50°F and 80°F and humidity is 60% or less. Avoid spraying in very windy or dusty conditions. Cover surrounding area to protect from spray mist.
- Prepare surface by priming with Quicksilver Light Gray Primer
- Wipe surface lightly with tack cloth to remove sanding particles and dust.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often during use.
- Hold can upright 8-10 inches away from surface and apply thin, even coats using a steady, uniform, back and forth motion. Keep the can in motion while spraying.
- Release button after each stroke.
- Dries to the touch in 20 minutes, to handle in 1 hour, and fully dry in 24 hours.
- Apply second coat within one hour or after 24 hours otherwise paint might wrinkle or lift.
- Apply Mercury Clear Coat 30 minutes after base color has been applied.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Spray Paint
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Interlux Trilux Boat Prop & Drive Antifouling Spray Paint Formulated specifically for aluminum outboards and outdrives, Interlux’ Trilux Prop and Drive Antifouling Paint is a...Choose Options