Moeller Marine Swingarm Electric Fuel Sending Units
These Moeller Swingarm Fuel Sending Units gather fuel level information from a float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge. These units have been pre-inspected to guarantee full range of calibrated readings and are designed for gasoline applications.
- Internal components will not rust or corrode.
- Float rotates easily in 90 degree increments for tank wall & baffle clearance.
- Designed for use in gasoline or diesel, not intended for use in water.
- Calibrated to the industry standard of 33-240 Ohms.
- Complies with all industry standards for general installation fire test (ABYC H-25).
- Two year warranty.
Available in following tank depths:
- 6"-12" depth - Moeller part # moe-035722-10
- 4"-28" depth - Moeller part # moe-035725-10
- 12"-24" depth - Moeller part # moe-035729-10
Customers also viewed