Pela 14K Marine Oil Change Pump
This Pela 14K Marine Oil Change Pump is ideal to have in the workshop for servicing large engines or several smaller ones before emptying. With its see-through calibrated container, just pump 20 to 25 times in a row to create a powerful vacuum. The pump unit is also housed inside the container to provide extreme durability.
- Pump 20 To 25 Times In A Row To Create A Powerful Vacuum
- See-Through, Calibrated Container
- Internal Float Switch To Shut Off Extraction Automatically When Full
- Ideal In The Workshop For Servicing Large Engines Or Several Smaller Ones Before Emptying
- Ideal For Boats With Large Diesels and Those With Twin Engines
- Capacity: 14.0 Liters (14.8 Qts)
- Height: 25.5"
- Cylindrical Diameter: 8.35"
- Tubes: 3/16" & 1/4" OD , Length 61" Each
- Extension Tube: Length 61"
How to Use
1. Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and to suspend in the oil. Remove the dipstick.
Note: If you can't hold the dipstick comfortably in your hands, then the oil is too hot! Wait for the oil to cool off a bit.
2. Select and insert the appropriate diameter extraction tube into the dipstick pipe until it touches the bottom of the oil pan. Connect the main tube to the top of the unit and to the extraction tube.
3. Pump the handle 4-15 times in a row to start the vacuum. The unit will extract the oil automatically. Continuous pumping is not required.
4. After the oil has been extracted, press the release valve located at the top of the unit for 5 seconds. Remove the main tube. When pouring the oil into a container, hold the pump as in the photo and pour gently. Do not hold it upside down! Bring the used oil to a recycling depot.
Note: No special cleaning is required on the unit. Just empty as much oil as possible (do not store oil long term).
Customers also viewed