Rule 1100 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump
The Rule 1100 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump provides the ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water. Rule pumps are tested to the highest standards to deliver the best performance at an economical price. Float switches are not required for these fully automatic pumps. Controlled by computerized operation, the pump will turn on every 2.5 minutes for about 1 second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all water is removed.
- Least amount of water in the bilge
- No float switch needed
- Checks for water every 2-1/2 minutes
- Runs for half a second
- Consumes 0.25 amps per day
- Ignition Protected
- High efficiency, low amp motor
- Non burn-out when dry
- Stainless Steel shaft
- Includes back flow preventer
- Height: 4.7"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: 3.7 Amps @ Max Flow
- Foot Print: 2.5" x 2.25" oval
- Fuse Size: 7.5A Fuse Required (not included)
- Port Size: 1" NPSM, 1" Hose Barb, 1-1/8" Hose Barb