Rule Automatic 800 GPH Bilge Pump
Rule offers the 800 gph (3028 lph) pump in a round version. This pump features many mounting variations as well as a gas resistant strainer base. 3/4" (19mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted. Float switches are not required for these fully automatic pumps. Controlled by computerized operation, the pump will turn on every 2.5 minutes for about 1 second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all water is removed. Power use in the checking mode is minimal for the peace of mind that this range of pumps offer.
- Optimized impeller provides greater flow at the same amperage
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off provides added protection for pump and vessel
- Back Flow Prevention reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
- Hidden Air Vents in the Body help prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve.
- Threaded discharge allows for easier installation and easier maintenance.
No need for a float switch!
- Height: 4.7"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Volts: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: 3.4 Amps @ Max Flow
- Fuse Size: 7.5 Amp
- Port Size: 1" NPSM 3/4" Hose Barb