Sea Dog Battery Test Switch with Gauge And Lighter
Sea Dog brings a Battery Test Switch that looks good on any boat. Features three 15 Amp 12 Volt DC illuminated On/Of rocker switches and three 10 Amp 12 Volt DC fuse holders.The front face features a clear battery test gauge, toggle switch, and a cigarette lighter.
- Illuminated rocker switches
- 10 Amp 12 Volt DC fuse holders
- Battery test gauge
- Cigarette lighter
- Black Matte finish
- Anodized aluminum
- Total Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Connect the positive terminal of the battery (12 Volt only) to the bar identified with a "+" tag.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery (or ground) to the bar identified with a "-" tag.
- Connect the positive wire of each individual circuit to the #2 spade on the corresponding rocker switch on the panel.
- Connect the remaining wire or negative wire of each circuit to the common ground of the boat, if so equipped, or directly to the negative terminal of the battery or the negative bar of the panel.
- Connect terminal (1) of battery test switch to terminal (1) of battery selection switch. Connect terminal (3) of the battery test switch to terminal of the battery selection switch. NOTE: Do not attach any additional wires to the remaining terminal of the fuse holder.
- Six fuses are supplied with your Sea Dog Panel: (2) 3 Amp, (2) 5 Amp, and (2) 10 Amp. Use only the 10 AMp fuse for the black screw top fuse holder. The remaining fuses should be used depending on each individual circuit load, with a maximum rating of 10 Amps.
Customers also viewed