Shakespeare 8' Phase III VHF Marine Antenna
The Shakespeare Phase III VHF Antenna is built for performance and durability, especially in harsh marine environments. The Phase III will stand strong against high speeds and high winds. Shakespeare combines their innovative construction of a ethafoam spacer system in a fiberglass radome with a sleek and luxurious appearance. Phase III VHF Marine Antennas start with silver-plated elements for the highest electrical efficiency. Unique low-angle radiation puts your signal where it matters the most. Phase III radomes are completely foam filled, isolating the radiators from vibration and moisture, resulting in dependable service.
- For maximum electrical efficiency that improves with age.
- Isolates the radiators from vibration for long, dependable service.
- Greater durability and prevents rust
- Remove or install the antenna without twisting or reinstalling the coax cable
- Indexes and prevents the antenna from rotating during installation
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare 4187-HD Ratchet Mount
- Gain: 6dB
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Max Input Power: 150 watts
8 Year Shakespeare Limited Warranty