Starbrite Engine Fogging Oil - 12oz Aerosol
Protects internal surfaces for over one year, will not foul plugs/injectors come spring. Spray formula coats all interior engine surfaces with a heavy duty polymer coating that prevents corrosion during winter storage. Special formula makes starting the engine after storage quick and easy.
- Protects cylinder walls, piston rings and other combustion chamber surfaces from rust and corrosion during storage
- Excellent for inboard and outboard marine engines
Directions for Use
- With engine running at medium idle, spray Fogging Oil into carburetor(s) until engine stalls.
- Remove spark plug(s) and spray about 28g of Fogging Oil into each plug hole.
- Turn engine over several times by hand cord or electric starter.
- Spray spark plug tip(s) and reinstall in engine.
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
Customers also viewed