Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound and Scratch Remover for Medium Oxidation
Starbrite liquid formula rubbing compound designed for light to medium duty applications.
- Removes stains, medium oxidation, and light scratches.
- Use on fiberglass, metal, and painted surfaces.
- Great for hand or buffer application.
- Will not "set up" like old fashioned rubbing compounds which speeds up the buffing process.
- 16 oz.
- Wash surface to remove dirt and grime.
- Apply a small amount of Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound to the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
- Rub in a circular, overlapping motion with firm pressure while compound is wet. Rotate cloth frequently to prevent reapplication of removed oxidation.
- Let dry until a haze appears then buff with another clean, dry cloth.
- Do a small area at a time to ensure uniform cleaning.
- After original color and luster have been restored, it is recommended that the surface be sealed and shines with a polish.
Note: All rubbing compounds are abrasive and can scratch gelcoat, metal and painted surfaces.
Customers also viewed