Total Price:Add to Cart
Atlas hydraulic jack plate is designed to meet the demands of today's high performance outboards. This one piece design featuring the innovative rod, and slot lifting system will handle the stresses from the heaviest and most powerful V6 outboards, 300hp or less, on the market today. All of the hydraulics are built into the jack eliminating the necessity of installing pumps and reservoirs inside the transom. This all new hydraulic unit is fast too...lifting from bottom to top in 8 seconds.
The next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful V6 engines, even the big four strokes. This high tech, engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. It also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds. Self contained hydraulic pump system - no reservoir or lines to install Rod and slot lifting design - trouble free lifting action Hi-Tech engineered polymer rods - 6 times more abrasion resistant than steel Rods made from self lubricating material Easy two-pin pump removal - quick maintenance Installs in half the time of comparable jack plates All V6 - 300 hp. max
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more Professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world / sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A., our competition's is from China
- ATLAS is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate - the competition copied
- ATLAS is first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchers - the competition copied
- ATLAS is first and still only plate that does not require regular grease lubrication - the competion design cannot do that
- ATLAS is first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS is first plate to offer very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS was first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade - spurring hydraulic jackplate improvement
T&H Marine Atlas Jack Plate Installation Instructions
If no outboard engine is mounted to transom, skip to jack plate mounting instructions.
If outboard motor is mounted to transom:
Mounting your Atlas Jack Plate:
Before Mounting the Engine:
Blue – wire goes to top of switch (UP)
Purple – wire goes on middle of switch (COMMON)
Green – wire goes to bottom of switch (DOWN)
Although the relay pack is water-resistant, every effort should be made to locate this relay assembly in a place that will be as dry as possible.
Now you are ready to plug in all your other connectors. The connectors are arranged so they will only plug in one way.
You are ready to test your plate:
Mounting Outboard Engine:
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov