Taco Marine Grand Slam 280 Outrigger Kit - Black/Gold
GS-280 Grand Slam Outrigger Kits Include GS-280 Mounts, Outrigger Poles, Premium Rigging Kits, and line Caddy.
The GS-280 is the 4th generation of Taco Marines outrigger top mount that sets the standard in the industry. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The redesigned locking head provides secure outrigger height positioning using Taco Marine’s patented spline lock technology which provides a positive lock with minimal parts for increased reliability. Taco Marine further enhanced the rotator lever to provide a sleek and ergonomic shape, using polished Stainless Steel and UV-resistant non-slip Santoprene™.
Features and Benefits:
- For use on 20’-36’ fishing boats.
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications.
- Designed to fit the industry standard Taco Marine Outrigger-Ready mounting Plate.
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Adjustable 12 locking fishing positions.
- Uses Taco Marine’s spline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation.
- Ergonomic shaped rotator lever.
- Rotator handle adjusts to the desired position
- Safe outrigger positioning from under the top
- Secure heavy-duty grip for sure handling in seas
- Sealed to prevent water leakage
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm assembly and lever.
- Brushed anodized aluminum body.
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with Taco Marine 1-1/2" heavy-duty Telescoping “Tele”Outriggers
- Compatible with Taco Marine’s 1-1/8" heavy-duty Telescoping “Tele”Outriggers with addition of GSC-0025 Base Reducer
- Fits Taco Marine Clamp-On Mounting Plates
- Sold in pairs
Enhance the thrill of blue water fishing with the ultimate in telescoping outriggers. Taco Marine’s patented Tele-Outriggers are strong and sturdy even in the roughest seas with multiple trolling lines; more lines mean more fish! Whether using Taco Marine’s Grand Slam 380, Grand Slam 280, Grand Slam 170 or Striker Base, you’ll be sure to find the perfect fit for a great day of fishing!
Features and Benefits:
- Telescopes to less than 6’ for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Designed for universal use with Grand Slams, Striker Bases and other Taco Marine mounts that accept 1-1/2"or 1-1/8" outriggers
- Reduces stress on gunnels and T-tops
- 15’ Tele-Outrigger Poles are perfect for boats 21-26 feet
- Nylon mesh carry bag ideal for preventing damages and scratches available (sold separately as COK-0024-1)
- Stand pack 4
- Sold in Pairs
- Material Characteristics
- Anodized Aluminum
Line Caddy Information:
Now an easy way to manage outrigger lines while on board. With Taco Marine’s clamp-on Outrigger Line Caddy, anglers have an easy way to store line while outriggers are rigged and in the retracted position. By simply clamping the pair of outrigger line caddy ears onto the outrigger pole at the desired distance, the excess rigging line is wrapped around the outrigger caddy ears to keep lines neat and orderly.
- Easy clamp-on installation eliminates tangling and maintains rigging when outriggers are retracted
- Designed to ﬁt all standard outrigger sizes
- Durable to withstand the marine environment
- Clam shell packaging for durability and product visibility
- Clamp on assembly
- Sold in pairs
- Fits standard 8’,12’,15’,18’ (1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ) outriggers
- Durable black nylon
- Black nylon
- Black rubber reducer bushing
- #10 Stainless steel screw and hex nut
Rigging Kit Information:
To rig 1 pair of outriggers up to 22 ft. Includes: 2 quality release clips, shock cord w/stainless steel snaps and pulley, barrel swivels, snap swivels, crimps, stainless steel pad eyes, balsa wood floats and screws, 100 ft. of UV protected dacron line. All packaged in a durable blue marine mesh bag.
Customers also viewed