TFXtreme technology incorporates a pattented splined core. Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable's inner liner, but minimum contact, so the core glides back and forth smoothly like a skater on ice. The result is a control cable with easy movement AND minimum lost motion.
- Drop-in replacement cables are engineered as replacements for original equipment cables.
- Cables use the exsisting connection components.
- Stainless steel and brass fittings.
- 4" minimun bend radious.
- Black HDPE outer casing for durability and best resistnace to UV an chemicals.
- Mariner, Mercury, Mercruiser and other engines using Mercury 2003-Date 4000 series controls.
- Replaces Mercury Gen II type cables
Customers also viewed