TRAC Anchor Winch Second Switch Kit
Pre-made cables with connectors, sealed switch and bezel faceplate – everything needed to install an auxiliary control switch in the location of your choice.
This switch to be installed at the helm or wherever you choose, provides a second option for control of the electric anchor winch. The switch on the winch cover will continue to operate as well.
This second switch kit works with all TRAC anchor winches -- fresh and salt water models
HOW TO INSTALL TRAC ANCHOR WINCH SECOND SWITCH KIT
- 24’ Wiring Harness
- Switch Plate
- 4 Screws
- Remove winch cover and disconnect the switch from the control unit. Be very careful not to pull the wires out of the switch or control unit.
- One end of the wiring harness has two connectors. Connect them to the switch on winch housing and to the control unit.
- Route the wiring harness (the end with one connector) to second switch location. The wiring harness is 24’ long.
- If it is not long enough, you will need to splice-in more wire.
- If too long, just coil the extra wire and secure it with cable-ties.
- To install the 2nd switch in desired location, you will need to make a rectangular hole – 1.25” wide by 2.25” high. Fit the switch in the hole to check fit (trim hole as needed) and mark the four screw locations.
- Drill four screw holes with 1/8” drill bit. Pass the connector thru the hole in the back side.
- Connect the harness connector to the switch connector.
- Fit switch plate in the hole and attach with the four screws provided.
Information sourced from TRAC Anchor Winch 2nd Switch Kit Installation Instructions
Customers also viewed