Trac Submersible Bilge Pump 600 GPH
The Trac Automatic Bilge Pump 600 GPH is a self-priming, 12V centrifugal pump, ideal for all watercraft. Designed for easy installation and retrofitting. This pump features a cartridge style pump head. Strainer base also includes side mounting option for tight spaces.
Pump body accepts 3/4" screw-on outlets to allow ease of installation. The universal strainer base in connection-compatible, and is able to fit: Attwood Tsunami, Rule, Johnson/Mayfair cartridge pumps. Screw mounting holes match Rule and Attwood Tsunami.
Each outlet has an O-ring for easy maneuverability without stripping.
- Ignition protected
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- 3 year warranty
- 3/4" Dia. Outlet = 600 GPH
- 5 Amp Fuse - 12V DC
- 2.8A @ 13.6V DC
Meets ABYC, Coast Guard and ISO marine standards.
HOW TO INSTALL TRAC BILGE PUMPS
- Remove strainer base from pump body by depressing the tabs on each side of pump and slide base off.
- Install strainer base with stainless steel screws.
- Insert pump in strainer base making sure tabs lock in place.
- Rotate the outlet fitting so it is pointing upward. Tighten outlet connector nut (hand tight).
- You must route the hose continuously rising from the pump to the Thru-Hull fitting. The hose should run as short as possible.
- Attach all hoses with stainless steel hose clamps.
- Use 16 Gauge marine-grade tinned wire.
- Brown (+) wire is positive and connects to the Float Switch or standard ON/OFF switch if no float switch is used.
- Black (-) wire is negative and connects to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Install a 5 amp fuse in the brown wire as near as possible to the battery.
Keep all wire connections above highest possible water level. Seal all wire connections with liquid electrical tape or heat shrink splices to prevent corrosion.
Information sourced from the TRAC Bilge Pump Installation Instructions.
3 Year Warranty