YETI Tundra 160 Cooler
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Yeti Tundra 160 Cooler - White
The YETI Tundra 160 Cooler is a durable marine cooler designed for people who are in the field or on a boat season after season. This cooler is constructed from rotomolded polyethylene, the same material used for whitewater kayaks. Features two to three inches of insulation, extra-thick walls and a freezer-style gasket that will keep your contents colder, longer. This large cooler is perfect for storing hunting game and larger offshore fish such as cobia, grouper or mackerel.
YETI recommends filling your cooler with as much ice as possible. Ideally you want to have an ice to contents ratio of at least 2:1. Using this ratio, you can fit 100 12oz. cans in the Tundra 160 Cooler.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Core Features of the Yeti Tunda 160 Cooler:
- Good for larger applications
- Useful as a keeper of larger offshore species such as tuna, wahoo and mackerel.
Rotomolded Construction Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet Assures your cooler stays put
Permafrost Insulation The stronghold of cold
Doublehaul Handles Military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
No Sweat Design Keeps it dry on the outside
Vortex Drain System A quick twist drains it all
Dimensions - L 45" x W 19-1/2" x H 21-1/2"
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Tundra 160 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- FREE SHIPPING
- 43-1/2" x 12-3/8" x 21-1/2"
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: