Bennett BOLT Electric Trim Tab Set
Bennett Marine invented the electric trim tab in 1960 and now, Bennett leads the way with brand new electric trim tab system designed to outperform and outlast any trim tab system on the market.
Compared to other electric systems using old technologies designed over twenty years ago, the BOLT Electric combines cutting-edge technology with a robust and water-tight actuator. This new "superior by design" technology resolves the issues that older systems have with breaking apart and water intrusion caused by design flaws and marine growth.
While we strongly recomment hydraulic trim tabs for most applications, electric trim tab systems are suitable for:
- Trailered boats 17-28 ft.
- Single actuator use, due to the inability to synchronize two electric actuators on the same tab.
- Wires are concealed and protected through the upper hinge = there are no exposed wires to the marine environment.
- Robust, water-tight black nylon actuator provides trouble-free operation.
- Main seal located high to protect against marine growth and water intrusion failures.
- Quieter than any other system on the market - No more scaring the fish away!
- Installation is fast - no need to disassemble parts of the actuator.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 12-volt actuators (2) with 6ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors.
- Stainless steel trim planes (2) and mounting plates.
- 20 ft harnesses (2) with waterproof connectors.
Customers also viewed