Davis Wheel-A-Weigh Launching Wheels
Get your small craft to and from the water quickly, safely, and easily with Wheel-A-Weigh. Wheel-a-Weigh mounts wide on the transom to distribute the load and leave clearance for outboard motors. In most cases, the boat can be operated without removing the wheels. A detent pin on each pivot bracket lets you position the wheels up or down, or remove them completely for storage.
The Davis 1482 Wheel-A-Weigh is for use with loads up to 220 lbs.
- Portable and Removable
- 316 Stainless steel frames and pivot brackets
- Inflatable tires
- Precision molded, non-corrosive wheel hubs
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 220 lb. Capacity (100 kg)
- Handles most boats with motors up to 10 HP
- Weighs 9 lbs. 4 oz.
- Comes with 10" inflatable tires
**Wheel-A-Weigh products are not designed to be towed behind a vehicle**