Okuma Cedros Spinning Reel
When jigging for tuna, snapper, and jack saltwater species, you need 2 things: high-speed and high-strength. The Okuma Cedros High Speed Spinning reel delivers on both. The Okuma CJ-30S features Okuma’s precision Dual Force Drag system that lends to extremely smooth, highly capable and balanced stopping power. The Okuma Blade Body Design maintains a comfortable, compact body size while Alumilite Construction assures formidable strength. Whether pulling fish off wrecks, or stopping tuna determined to dive into the abyss, the Cedros Spinning Reel series excites the senses and begs to be fished.
- Features High-Speed gear ratio on all models.
- Specifically designed for saltwater use.
- Cedros spinning reels feature a rigid aluminum body and rotor.
- Okuma's "Dual Force Drag" system for extreme stopping power, and our proprietary "High Density Gearing" with a special corrosion resistant coating.
- Combine this with a high speed gear ratio and a customized jigging handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
- Also features rigid, diecast aluminum frame.
- Okuma's patented elliptical oscillation system.
- 1 Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Machined aluminum anodized spool.
- Dual force drag system.
- Super strong high density gearing.
- Hydro block water tight drag seal.
- Oversized bail.
|Model||Bearings||Capacity||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Max Drag|
|CJ-40S||4HPB+1RB||270/8, 190/10, 170/12||6.2:1||35"||20-lbs|
|CJ-55S||4HPB+1RB||380/10, 340/12, 240/15||6.2:1||41"||24-lbs|
|CJ-65S||4HPB+1RB||430/12, 310/15, 260/20||5.7:1||42"||31-lbs|
|CJ-80S||4HPB+1RB||420/15, 350/20, 260/25||5.7:1||46"||33-lbs|
Customers also viewed