Pettit EZ-Poxy Hi-Build Marine Varnish with U.V. Filter
High Build Varnish 2056 is a high performance varnish designed to be built up to many coats for a deep, rich, mirror-like finish. The phenolic resin combined with tung and linseed oils increase the depth of gloss with each coat. Easypoxy Hi-Build Varnish contains an ultraviolet light filter in conjunction with a hindered amine light stabilizer to screen the sun’s damaging rays for longer life. A good varnish for building up multiple coats quickly.
- High-build varnish designed to be built up to many coats
- Highest build and film depth per coat
- High level of U.V. protection
- Extremely durable finish
- Easy to apply
- Resin: Alkyd/Phenolic
- Coverage: 450 sq. ft./gal.
- Method: Brush or Spray
- Number of Coats: Bare Wood: 5 minimum | Existing Varnish: 2 minimum
Pettit Brush Thinner: Brush application and surface preparation.
Pettit EZ-Wood Sealer: Surface preparation on bare wood.
Customers also viewed