Rave Sports Outback Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
The Outback inflatable stand up paddle board features 5 layers of industrial grade drop-stitch materials. “Drop-stitch” construction means that thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers of PVC creating a much stronger inflatable that can withstand higher air pressures.
The Outback board is perfect for paddling on shallow rivers or creeks where rocks are more prevalent, preventing you from ruining your rigid board. Those who want to paddle wherever adventure leads them will appreciate that the board includes a backpack carry bag, high pressure air pump with pressure gauge, removable tri-fins, bungee tie-down rings, a 3 piece adjustable paddle, EVA deck pad, and flat carry handle. Limited 1 year warranty.
- Inflatable board for easier portability and storage
- Traditional surf-style board ideal for beginners who want maneuverability and stability for recreational paddling and yoga core workouts
- Best for calm water and shallow and rocky shorelines
- Board length of 10'8" provides best performance for paddlers weighing 80-200 pounds
- Highly durable drop-stitch PVC fabric construction
- Includes backpack carry bag, high pressure air pump with pressure guage, removable tri-fins, bungee tie-down rings, a 3 piece adjustable paddle, EVA deck pad, and flat carry handle
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Flat carry handle
- Three removable fins
- Backpack carry bag
- four bungee tire down rings
- 3 piece adjustable
- Compact Storage
- Board Size: 10'8"
- Board Weight: 21 lbs
- EVA foam deck pad
- 5 layer drop-stitch construction
If you're looking for rigidity, stability, and portability, you'll get it all in RAVE's Outback inflatable SUP. Suitable for any skill level, this 11" paddle board can go anywhere you go.
1 Year Limited
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed