Sea Water Pump V Belt - Effective length 34.5". Top width 29 / 64"
- Mercury 57-74271Q, 57-68038, 57-74271T
- Sierra 18-15340
- OMC 0509306
- High strength synthetic cords resist shockload failure. Their low stretch properties assure uniform performance over the life of the belt.
- The compression section is a special rubber compound that assures smooth and even transfer of load forces to the cords.
- Cogs are molded to precise engineering tolerances to improve flexibility and maintain cord support. Cog geometry provides a large area for air circulation to keep the belt cool and prevent damaging heat build up in the cushion section.
- Rubber edges maintain positive, no slip contact with pulley grooves for reliable energy transfer.
Google Product Type:
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed