Teleflex CC205 Control Cable Assembly 479 Series Johnson/Evinrude/OMC/BRP The Teleflex CC205 Control Cable Assembly is a OEM direct-replacement control cable for BRP/OMC/Johnson/Evinrude controls...Choose Options
Teleflex CC179 Control Cable Assembly 600A Series
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Teleflex CC179 Control Cable Assembly - Mercury 600A Series OEM Direct-Replacement Cable
The Teleflex CC179 control cable assembly is an OEM direct-replacement type cable designed to fit Mercury engine control heads which use a proprietary control connection. The Teleflex CC179 control cable is a standard performance control cable and is suitable for most applications with short and simple cable routings.
NOTE: These cables replace Mercury 600A type cables.
- Drop-in replacement cable is engineered as a replacement for original equipment cables.
- Cable uses the existing connection components.
- Stainless steel and brass fittings.
- Standard cable uses stainless steel Lubri-Core core wire for smooth operation and long life.
- 8" minimum bend radius.
- Black HDPE outer casing for durability and best resistance to UV and chemicals.
- Mariner / Mercury / Mercruiser 1965 - date (Cannot be used with 4000 series controls. Use Gen II cables)
- Force 1993 - date with Mercury controls.
- Mariner engines with Mercury/Mariner controls (except pre-1993 40HP & lower models).
CC179 Standard series cables are available in lengths from 10' to 24'. Lengths 6' to 50' are offered in the TFXtreme series cables item TEL-CCX17906.1
How to Order a Teleflex CC179 Control Cable - Measure Twice, Order Once
For a New Installation: Measure cable routing path from control head attachment point to engine connection as follows:
- Measure from control along unobstructed cable routing to center of outboard.
- Add four feet to allow for loop, which provides unrestricted engine movement.
- Round up to the next foot and order required cable.
Inboards & Sterndrives
- Measure from control along unobstructed cable routing to shift and/or throttle connection.
- Round this dimension up to the next foot and order required cable part.
For Replacement of Existing Cable: If you removed the old cable, measure for replacement cable as follows:
- Measure from tip to tip and round up to the next foot if necessary (aftermarket cables are sold in foot increments up to 30 feet; after that, they are only sold in even foot increments).
- The control cable part number contains its lengths. For example, SeaStar Solutions cables are usually listed as CC179XX, where XX=length in feet.
|Cable Part Number||Length||Mercury OEM Cross-Reference||BRP OEM Cross-Reference|
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- related products
- Product MPN:
- CC17910, CC17911, CC17912, CC17913, CC17914, CC17915, CC17916, CC17917, CC17918, CC17919, CC17920, CC17921, CC17922, CC17923, CC17924
- Product UPC:
- 731957004925, 731957015631, 731957009272, 731957027955, 731957004871, 731957017963, 731957027832, 731957014658, 731957023506, 731957023360, 731957009906, 731957002105, 731957010704, 731957026743, 731957009821
Customers Also Viewed
Teleflex Xtreme 3300/33C Type Universal Control Cable Teleflex’s 3300 Universal Control Cables are high-quality, universal-type cables that are designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as...Choose Options
Control Cables for Mercruiser, Mercury Gen II 2003 & Newer OEM direct-replacement type cables are designed to fit Mercury engine control heads which use a proprietary control connection...Choose Options
Teleflex CCX179 TFXtreme Control Cable Mercury When looking to replace Mercury Control Cables, those that provide smooth operation without excess motion are recommended. With it’s unique...Choose Options
TFXtreme Control Cable for Johnson, Evinrude, OMC 1979 & Newer Teleflex is a leading manufacturer of marine parts including steering parts including the TFXtreme control cables and is industry...Choose Options
Teleflex CC170 Control Cable Assembly 400 Series OEM direct-replacement type cables are designed to fit Johnson and Evinrude engine control heads which use a proprietary control connection. This...Choose Options