Trac Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Control Kit
The Trac Wireless Remote is a compact key fob control that allows push-button anchor winch operation from any location. This wireless remote clips into a handy snap-in case that can be attached anywhere, including at the helm.
The wireless remote kit works with the following TRAC Anchor Winches: Fisherman 25 and Pontoon 35.
HOW TO INSTALL AND PROGRAM TRAC WIRELESS REMOTE
- Control Unit (CU)
- Handheld Wireless Remote with bracket and 2 screws
- Shrink Tube, 2 pcs
- 4 Plastic Cable Ties (used for older winch models without control unit mounting plate)
- Remove cover and disconnect the switch, motor and battery connectors. Remove existing Control Unit (CU) from winch frame.
Note: To disconnect the battery wires, first remove shrink tube. Carefully cut with utility knife.
- Install the Wireless Control Unit (CU) using the holes or slots that match the bolt pattern. (No drilling required).
- In older models without a CU mounting plate, place a cable tie through each of the four holes located on the Wireless CU. Loop two cable-ties, loosely but evenly, around the lower bar FIRST. Loop the last two around the upper bar and tighten all cable ties.
- Place shrink tube over each battery wire before making the connection. After connection is made, slide the shrink tube over the metal connectors.
- Heat the shrink tube with a hot air gun, or other heat source. The tubing will shrink down to the wires and seal the connection.
- Connect winch motor to the CU. Connect the switch to the CU.
- Replace cover.
The remote is pre-programmed to the CU at the factory and does not need to be programmed when purchased.
- Each wireless remote can only control one anchor winch.
- The remote does not have to be programmed when it is installed.
Information sourced from the TRAC Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Control Kit Installation Instructions.
Customers also viewed