Wireless Remote Kit
Compact key fob control allows push-button anchor operation from any location. A snap-in case can be attached anywhere including at the helm.
The wireless remote kit works with all TRAC anchor winches.
How to Install
Video from TRAC Outdoor Products website
HOW TO INSTALL AND PROGRAM TRAC WIRELESS REMOTE
- Control Unit (CU)
- Handheld Wireless Remote with bracket and 2 screws
- Shrink Tube, 2 pcs
- 4 Plastic Cable Ties (used for older winch models without control unit mounting plate)
- Remove cover and disconnect the switch, motor and battery connectors. Remove existing Control Unit (CU) from winch frame.
Note: To disconnect the battery wires, first remove shrink tube. Carefully cut with utility knife.
- Install the Wireless Control Unit (CU) using the holes or slots that match the bolt pattern. (No drilling required).
- In older models without a CU mounting plate, place a cable tie through each of the four holes located on the Wireless CU. Loop two cable-ties, loosely but evenly, around the lower bar FIRST. Loop the last two around the upper bar and tighten all cable ties.
- Place shrink tube over each battery wire before making the connection. After connection is made, slide the shrink tube over the metal connectors.
- Heat the shrink tube with a hot air gun, or other heat source. The tubing will shrink down to the wires and seal the connection.
- Connect winch motor to the CU. Connect the switch to the CU.
- Replace cover.
The remote is pre-programmed to the CU at the factory and does not need to be programmed when purchased.
- Each wireless remote can only control one anchor winch.
- The remote does not have to be programmed when it is installed.
Information sourced from the TRAC Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Control Kit Installation Instructions.
Customers also viewed