Carburetor Kits Choose Your Manufacturer
Marine Carburetor Kits
A well-maintained carburetor will work effortlessly however, poorly maintained marine carburetors will cause various problems with your engine including stalling, flooding, idling rough and poor fuel economy. Ensuring your carburetor is in top working order can assist in over all boat performance and help avoid costly engine repairs. Repairing or rebuilding a carburetor does not have to be an expensive repair done by a marine technician. Many damaged carburetors can be repaired or rebuilt with a marine carburetor kit.
Wholesale Marine has everything you’ll need for your marine carburetor repair or replacement project. We carry marine carburetor kits from Sierra for most engine makes and models including Volvo Penta, Honda, Mercury, Chris-Craft, Yamaha and more. If you are not certain which kit to purchase, give our knowledgeable representative a call at 877-388-2628 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
Most marine carburetor rebuilds can be done within a couple of hours by following the directions on the kit. However, we also have a few recommendations to make the job go smoother.
- Use your cell phone and take pictures of every step of the dismantling process
- Place pins, screws and clamps that will be needed in the reassembly process in a location where they will not be lost
- Cleaning solutions used in the cleaning process can be toxic so work in a well-ventilated area
- Use industrial grade rubber gloves
- Test the reassembled carburetor before you set off on your next excursion
- Use fuel treatments such as Stabil to avoid build up and make rebuilds less frequent
Customers come first at Wholesale Marine. We offer same day, flat-rate shipping and our low price guarantee on our marine carburetor kits and other boating parts. Be sure to ask about our Captain’s Loyalty program for additional discounts every time you shop with us.