Fishmaster Adjustable Clamp-On Rod Holder
Fishmaster Adjustable Clamp-On Fishing Rod Holders are constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum with a bright dipped anodized finish. Clamp-on design fits a 1.90" extrusion commonly found on t-tops, making this universal rod holder easier than ever to install to your t-top. Quickly set and tighten into position; the swivel mount and rotating clamp gives you the freedom to position your rods at any angle.
- Swivel mount and rotating clamp design.
- Pick any angle from 30 degrees to 180 degrees then lock in place.
- Constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum.
- Bright dipped anodized finish provides years of protection.
- Includes 304 stainless steel fasteners and clamp.
- Clamp fits 1.90" extrusion commonly found on t-tops.
- White plastic liner protects equipment from marring and wear.
- Ideal for holding flags, gaffs, fishing nets, and fishing rods.
Fishmaster Adjustable Clamp-On Rod Holder Installation Instructions
- Determine where you want to install your rod holders.
- Install the rod holder to the clamp by inserting the post into the receiver and tightening receiver bolts.
- Apply a thin film of grease to threads before tightening.
- Remove the tube clamp bolts and apply a thin film of grease to the threads. Install the tube clamp to the desired location on the top canopy frame and tighten tube clamp bolts to 22 ft-lbs.
- If needed, loosen the receiver bolts and swivel the rod holder to desired location, then re-tighten.
**There is a 20% Restocking Fee on This Item**
Customers also viewed