Kent USCG / SOLAS Commercial Orange Immersion Suit
The Kent USCG Commercial Orange Immersion Suit is a U.S. Coast Guard and SOLAS Approved immersion suit featuring SOLAS grade reflective material and a removable head pillow for easy servicing. Features a hi-vis yellow inflatable head pillow, face mask, mitts and ankle adjustments for increased visibility in the water.
U.S. Coast Guard Approved. Complies with SOLAS 7/2010. Complies with MED (Ships Wheel).
- Neoprene pocket for PLB and attachment point that fits all personal locator lights.
- Gloves are posiitoned so sleeves turn at elbows for easy donning.
- Three fingered glove for added warmth.
- Easily accessible buoyant buddy line with snap hook.
- USCG approved/SOLAS compliant whistle attached.
- 5mm flame retardant neoprene
- Stainless steel lifting harness
- Height: 110 lbs to 305 lbs
- Weight: 4'11" to 6'3"
- Height: 250 lbs to 350 lbs
- Weight: 6'3" to 6'10"