- Lowrance P66-BL Transom Mount Triducer Multisensor Blue Connector
P66-BL Transom Mount Triducer Multisensor Blue Connector
The P66 is the best performing and most popular, transom mount, triducer multisensor in the market for many reasons. Foremost, the 50 kHz and 200 kHz, oversized, ceramic element produces focused beams, highlighting detail in the water column and in the bottom structure.
Setting the Industry Standard
Because of its hydrodynamic shape, water coming off the transom flows smoothly under the transducer face. This results in accurate, high-speed, depth readings and clear display images. Going a step further, the P66 triducer multisensor also incorporates a noise-suppression system. The result is a 5 to 8 knot (6 to 9 MPH) improvement over standard construction through improved shielding from noise and vibration. And the plastic release bracket lets the P66 rotate up to protect the housing if struck from the front.
Lake and inshore all-around saltwater fishing for small to mid-size outboard boats.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Plastic kick-up bracket
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 20°
- Recessed waterflow channel protects paddlewheel
- Transducer can be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service and storage
- Boat Size: Up to 12M (40')
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Frequency: 50/200
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.95 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed